You already have a cup of coffee in the morning. Why not make it count?
Is coffee an aphrodisiac?
Well, not exactly.
But you can wake up your vroom-vroom with this incredibly simple coffee recipe: a cup of java, maca, cocoa and cinnamon.
These raw foods have been used to promote libido since the ancient times. If you do not mix these into your diet, you losing out on some seriously sensual benefits.
So, what does each active ingredient do for you?
- MACA: is an Aztec root, usually ground to a powder form. An adaptogen helps your body create the enzymes it needs to balance hormones and improve fertility. It is often presented as an aphrodisiac, which can increase libido.
- COCOA: Raw cacao is a stimulant. It causes the blood flow to pump and releases serotonin, which improves mood. The Journal of Sexual Medicine published a study that found that women who had sex every day had a high score on the women's index.
- CINNAMON: Cinnamon promotes vital energy, keeping your body afloat with the desire to catch the day.
- HONEY: Honey can increase stamina and has been shown to increase virility and fertility.
- COCONUT MILK: Many cultures have used coconut milk to naturally balance sex hormones and increase sexual performance and sexual desire. Full of healthy fats, coconut milk will give you energy for sex without an unpleasant shock.
This sexual enhancement coffee takes these five superfoods and turns them into delicious coffee with milk.
To do this, you will need a manual mixer.
Try to make this coffee weekly, especially when you want a drink you can sip slowly and enjoy. Not only will you receive your usual dose of caffeine, in addition, you'll get a boost from the oldest sex-related superfoods.
It tastes like a delicious Aztec spice drink. If you have ever tried hot chocolate, the taste is very similar: dark chocolate, cinnamon and a touch of sweetness.
What are the Sex Coffee Ingredients?
The Ingredients Below Makes a Single Cup:
- 2/3 cup hot coffee
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao
- 2 tablespoons of coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of maca
Here's How to Make Sex Coffee and Increase Your Libido
Step 1: Pour the coffee in a medium bowl.
Step2: Add cocoa, coconut milk, honey and cinnamon.
Step 3: Beat with a hand blender until frothy.
Step 4: Add the maca, beat once more and serve immediately.
Step 5: Enjoy drinking your sex coffee and happy sexing
* Remember that grinding everything fresh is a key recipe part of your sex coffee creation. So, a good coffee grinder and a good spice grinder will be key.
WARNING: This recipe makes no promise related to health. It's a delicious way to enjoy the superfoods that are supposed to support a variety of health benefits. Check with your doctor about any potential risks before adding new or unknown ingredients to your diet, especially if you are taking medication for heart disease or high blood pressure.